BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 – Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas invites online application for Junior Technician Vacancy 2022. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must read the official notification before apply online.
All the details related to BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below with links.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Vacancy 2022 : Bank Note Press (BNP) Dewas has released a notification (Advt No BNP/HR/Rectt./03/2022) to conduct a recruitment process for 81 Posts of Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing), Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) Vacancy in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL).
|BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Job Overview|
|Organisation||Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas (MP)|
|Adv.No||BNP/ HR/ Rectt./ 03/ 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Technician|
|Total Posts||81 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Beginning Date||26 February 2022|
|Last date||28 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
|Beginning Date||26 February 2022|
|Late date of Submission||28 March 2022|
|Application Fee Last date submission||28 March 2022|
|Exam Date||April/ May 2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|General, OBC,EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 200/-|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Yrs|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Yrs|
|· Junior Technician (Ink Factory) : Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
· Junior Technician (Printing) : Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
· Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) : Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
The Selection Process of BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- The Online Test for all the posts will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language.
- There is no Interview.
- Exam Duration : 120 Min (02 Hours).
- The Objective type online examination will consist of tests for:
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks|
|Technical / Professional Knowledge||50||75|
How To Apply For BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022?
|1||· steps to apply for the BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022|
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click here|
SOME MORE RELATED POSTS
- SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 Online Form Apply Now for 454 Vacancies
- GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Apply Now for 1181 Posts
- ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022 Online Form Apply Now For 309 Sirdar Vacancy 2022
- IRCON Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Now for 389 Posts
- KSP SI Recruitment 2022 Apply Now For 63 Posts, Notification, Last Date
- APVVP Kurnool Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Apply Now for 171 Technician, Attendant Posts
- NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022 Online form Apply Now