Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published an advertisement for the Dean, Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 1131 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for ESIC Recruitment 2021 below.
ESIC Recruitment 2021–22 Apply Online for 1,120 ESIC Vacancies (UDC, Staff Nurse, Paramedical, Pharmacist, Doctor, JE, MTS) of December 2021. Get the Latest Notifications of www.esic.nic.in recruitment 2021. Subscribe to ESIC Recruitments and know Upcoming ESIC Career opportunities.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employee State Insurance Corporationhas released the latest Notification to hire Dean, Insurance Medical Officer (IMO). The ESIC Job Advertisement is issued for 1131 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduate, MD, Medical Science, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 31 January 2022is the last date to submit the application form.
ESIC Recruitment 2021-22 Notification- Apply Online
ESIC Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Post Details: Insurance Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 1120
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: esic.nic.in
Last Date to Apply
Online Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries as under:
1. Name of the Post: Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II
2. No of Post: 1120
3. Essential Qualifications:
a) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
b) Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
4. Scale of Pay: Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2021-22 @ esic.nic.in
- Age limitation as on 31 Janaury 2022
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply ESIC Jobs 2021 application: 55 Years
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants – GEN/ OBC – Rs. 225/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate – SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
- Publish/Starting Date for ESIC application submission: 16 December 2021
- Last Date for ESIC Jobs form submission: 31 January 2022
Selection Procedure :
· 1. The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of a Written Examination followed by an interview of eligible and successful candidates.
· 2. The Examination will be conducted in two parts/stages as indicated below:
· 01. PART I – WRITTEN EXAMINATION The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of a total of 200 Marks.
· 02. PART II – INTERVIEW – 50 MARKS. The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
ESIC Bharti 2021-2022
Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before applying.
ESIC vacancy 2021-22
How to Apply :
(I) Important Dates
a) Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I) 31.12.2021
b) Last Date & Time of Closing of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II) 31.01.2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. The candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit a printout of the online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for an Interview.
5. The candidates are advised to submit only a single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that the online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with a higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC, and the fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
6. Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
7. Information submitted by the candidate in the online application will be treated as final and no request for change will be entertained.
8. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Interview Letters for interviews and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
9. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and the maximum digital size of the scanned photograph should be up to 100 kb and the signature should be up to 50kb.
10. Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
11. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in the server to log on etc.
12. Before applying online, candidates should
(i) Scan their Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink).
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iv) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number during the course of the recruitment process.
SOME MORE IMPORTANT LINKS