JKPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2022: After accepting the online application for the medical officer post the authority is now ready to conduct its examination tentatively on 6th March 2022. Applicants who have filled their application form on or before the last date are eagerly looking for their admit card.
Check here the JK Medical Officer Bharti 2022 Full Details and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also check for JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Date (Released), interview/ Document Verification Date, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Result and Final Merit List
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Exam date and Admit Card Details
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct the JKPSC Medical Officer Examination on 6th March 2022. This exam will be in written exam.
Candidates are requested to download their JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 before the examination. Because without the Admit Card, candidates will not be admitted to the examination hall. Download Link is given below and also read the official notification carefully before.
JKPSC Bharti 2022 Overview
|Organisation||JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Medical officer|
|Number of posts||708 vacancies|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Start Date||20 December 2021|
|Last Date||24th January 2022|
|Exam Date||06th March 2022|
- General Category : Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories : Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates : NIL
Age Limit : As on 1st January 2021
- OM : 40 Years
- PHC : 42 Years
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC : 43 Years
Educational Qualification :
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or 3 schedule
JKPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2022 Date
Candidates can visit the official website of the Jammu Kashmir public service Commission i.e. jkpsc.nic.in to check the detailed notification of the recruitment. If you are searching for more such information about the job role then you are on the correct page. Read the full article to get more information about the recruitment and examination.
There are some important documents that candidates have to carry on the day of the examination along with the admit card. These documents are very important because your identity will be verified through this. Applicants will have to carry any one of these documents along with the admit card to the examination centre.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- School/College id card
- Your employee id card
Details are present on JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Like most of the admit cards available out there for candidates appearing for any exam, the JKPSC Admit Card too will have the following credentials printed on it.
- Registration number
Name of the student
- Father’s name
Date of birth
Date of the exam
Timing of the exam
Name of the center
Other instructions that are required to be followed.
How to Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
Steps to Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website @jkpsc.nic.in.
- Home page will open.
- The admit card section is available on the main page.
- Click that link later.
- Find and hit the JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket download link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and hit the submit button.
- As per the given information, the Admit Card will open soon.
JKPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2022 Date Important Links
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Online Application||Click Here|
SOME MORE RELATED POSTS
- IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 Out-Download Link Here Check Now
- CCC Admit Card 2022 Download Link Here Check Now Exam Date & Details
- Bihar Police PET Admit Card 2022 Download CSBC Exam Date
- OSSC Auditor Admit Card 2022 (OUT) – Download Now
- Assam Police Constable Guardsman Admit Card 2022 Download Here