SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notification 2022 SSC Will Start the Online Form for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2022 Details and notifications given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification– Check Exam Date, Vacancy details & Application Fees The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification, Eligibility, Post Details, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the schedule of the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) 2021 Examination. The SSC CHSL 2022 Notification will be released on February 1, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online up to March 7, 2022 all the details related to SSC CHSL 2021-22 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advt. No.||SSC CHSL 2021|
|Post Name||Various Posts including LDC, DEO|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 7, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Job|
Detail of Vacancies:-
Previous Year Total No. of Vacancy – 4726 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):1538 Posts
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 3181 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):07 Posts
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Online Form 2022 – Notification Details
Important Dates :
• Starting Date of Application – 01.February 2022
• Last Date of Registration- 07.March.2022
• Last Date of Online Fees Payment– 09.March.2022
• Last Date of Generate Challan- 13.March.2022
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date- Available Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit :-
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years (As on 01.01.2021). (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003). Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Eigibility Criteria :-
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Online Form
The Selection Process of SSC CHSL 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1 Written Exam
- Tier-2 Descriptive Exam
- Tier-3 CPT/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||25||50|
|General Awareness/ GK||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude/ Maths||25||50|
How To Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Online Form?
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in.
- Read the instructions carefully given in the Notification of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- For First time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided on mobile and email id. Change password, when prompted on first login.
- Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of Examination.
- Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
- Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree.
- Step 8: Pay the Application Fees and Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID.Enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
- Proceed to Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Important Links
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s About SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
When will SSC CHSL Notification release ?
Staff Selection Commission will release CHSL Notification on 01.02.2022.
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 ?
Eligible candidates can follow below steps to apply online –
1. Firstly, complete Registration Process
2. Login and submit required documents
3. At last, make payment online or offline
4. Take printout of application form for future reference.
What is the Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment ?
Candidates can apply online before 7th March 2022
What is the Age Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
SOME MORE RELATED POSTS
- RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022 Online Form Apply Now
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Online Form Apply Now
- UPSRLM Various Post Online Form 2022 | UPSRLM Recruitment 2022 Apply now
- UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Last Dates
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Now
- IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Now for various posts